Posts Tagged ‘beauty’

What is Normal Reallly?

May 5, 2012

What is normal excatly? There isn’t really any normal is there? Since some people are dark-skinned, some have fair skin, some have red hair, some have blond, some have brown. Some people are Jewish, some people are Muslims, some people are Christants, some people are Hindus. Some people are disabled, others aren’t or get disabled later on. Some people are in the 1% and the rest are in the 99%.

Really there isn’t any really normal now. Since if it were weren’t we all have like fair skin and blond and be able bodied and be of one certain faith and all be rich right?